IN WISDOM, WE TRUST.
1. The most important penguins in the colony are disgruntled because penguins ___________ (dance).
2. Penguins ______________ (live) in harmony.
3. Penguins _____________ (leave) the colony for the "outside" world.
4. The head penguin believes that Mumble, Happy Feet, ___________ (drive) the fish away.
5. The elderly penguins __________ (be) touched. He thinks that Mumble _____________ (go) away.
6. Mumble's father thinks that Mumble ___________ (change) to act like a penguin.
7. Mumble's dad ______________ (drop) the egg.
8. Mumble said he _____________ (be) back when he finds out what happened to the fish.
C. Write down 2 sentences saying what you're supposed to do in the classroom and 2 other ones saying what you aren't supposed to do.
1. aren't supposed to dance
2. are supposed to live
3. aren't suppose to leave
4. wasn't supposed to drive
5. aren't supposed to be / is supposed to go away
6. is supposed to change
7. wasn't supposed to drop (have dropped).
8. is supposed to be