skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
TESOL 2011 - New Orleans
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
Unlabelled
»
TESOL 2011 - New Orleans
Thursday, March 17
TESOL 2011 - New Orleans
The TESOL Convention in New Orleans has just ended and I attended very interesting sessions. My presentation was Saturday and I everything worked out. If you attended the convention, please tell us what you thought about it and if you enjoyed it.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
The Last Bolshevik (Chris Marker, 1992)
In an attempt to expand my knowledge of Chris Marker, whose La jetée and Sans soleil continue to fill my thoughts long after watching them...
My Cinematic Alphabet
I've seen this même going around the blogs lately, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Unsurprisingly, picking a favorite for some lett...
Viewing Log: October 2012
Theatrical Screenings Argo : Solid, if uneven, thriller. Affleck both growing and stagnating as a director. The Birds : Second, big-screen v...
Pete Postlethwaite, 1946-2011
Like all mourning film fans, I awoke this morning to the terrible news of Pete Postlethwaite's passing.One of my favorite character acto...
House
From the opening title card, featuring the "O" in the film's title turning into a cartoon mouth with pointy teeth, House more...
Arbitrage (Nicholas Jarecki, 2012)
To pinpoint the moment Arbitrage ceases to be plausible is to assume it ever established any kind of suspension of disbelief at all. And wh...
Let Me In
For the foreseeable future, I will be contributing regular pieces for my friend Sasha James' blog The Final Girl Project . Compared to t...
Undefeated (Daniel Lindsay & T.J. Martin, 2012)
Undefeated doesn't reinvent the sports documentary, but it does add depth to the genre with an unyielding focus on the people over the ...
The Intruder
Claire Denis' The Intruder takes the director's sensual minimalism to its extremity, carving an entire film out of her tactile, ell...
Bitter Moon
My review for Roman Polanski's seldom-discussed but masterful shaggy dog story, Bitter Moon , is now live at Cinelogue. A foray deep int...
Popular Posts
The Last Bolshevik (Chris Marker, 1992)
In an attempt to expand my knowledge of Chris Marker, whose La jetée and Sans soleil continue to fill my thoughts long after watching them...
The Intruder
Claire Denis' The Intruder takes the director's sensual minimalism to its extremity, carving an entire film out of her tactile, ell...
House
From the opening title card, featuring the "O" in the film's title turning into a cartoon mouth with pointy teeth, House more...
Pete Postlethwaite, 1946-2011
Like all mourning film fans, I awoke this morning to the terrible news of Pete Postlethwaite's passing.One of my favorite character acto...
Arbitrage (Nicholas Jarecki, 2012)
To pinpoint the moment Arbitrage ceases to be plausible is to assume it ever established any kind of suspension of disbelief at all. And wh...
Undefeated (Daniel Lindsay & T.J. Martin, 2012)
Undefeated doesn't reinvent the sports documentary, but it does add depth to the genre with an unyielding focus on the people over the ...
My Cinematic Alphabet
I've seen this même going around the blogs lately, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Unsurprisingly, picking a favorite for some lett...
Viewing Log: October 2012
Theatrical Screenings Argo : Solid, if uneven, thriller. Affleck both growing and stagnating as a director. The Birds : Second, big-screen v...
Bitter Moon
My review for Roman Polanski's seldom-discussed but masterful shaggy dog story, Bitter Moon , is now live at Cinelogue. A foray deep int...
Let Me In
For the foreseeable future, I will be contributing regular pieces for my friend Sasha James' blog The Final Girl Project . Compared to t...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
February
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
▼
March
Let Me In
Sucker Punch
The Box: 1st & 2nd Conditionals
Paul
Déjà Vu: You've Never Seen Something Quite Like Th...
Red Riding Hood
Up in the Air: Simple Present x Simple Past
Carpenter's Tools: Escape from L.A.
TESOL 2011 - New Orleans
Ulysses, Chapter Six: Hades
Ulysses, Chapter Five: The Lotus Eaters
Ulysses, Chapter Four: Calypso
The Darjeeling Limited (& Hotel Chevalier)
Ulysses, Chapter Three: Proteus
Charles Mingus — Cornell 1964
Steven Spielberg: Schindler's List
Steven Spielberg: Jurassic Park
Despicable Me: Modal Verbs - Rules with Will and May
Television — Marquee Moon
Sweet Smell of Success: "Sidney, conjugate me a ve...
Stuff I Like: Miles Davis
Rango
Drive Angry
What Dreams May Come: Simple Present
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2008
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September