B. Now do the following exercise. Circle the correct alternative.
1. Humans exhausted every natural resource. There was anything / nothing / something left .
2. Colonies were established on the neighboring planets, Venus and Mars. Two centuries later, war was declared and something / anything / everything was destroyed.
3. There was something / nothing / anything the survivors could do. Travel to another galaxy and find another planet everywhere / somewhere / nowhere in another system.
4. The human asked Mala to do anything/ something / nothing for him. To repair his spaceship.
5. They eventually shook hands, a demonstration that anybody / somebody / everybody can be friends even if they don't have something / anything / nothing in common.
6. Mala is a Terrean. She is not human but there is something / nothing / anything about her that resembles a human being. She has two eyes and one mouth, for example.
7. According to the segment, there is life nowhere / somewhere / anywhere in other galaxies.
8. What's your opinion? Is there life somewhere / nowhere / anywhere in outer space?
3 Something / somewhere
5 Everybody / anything