I. Read the instruction the driver received from his GPS while driving to his destination. Choose the right verbs from the given ones below before watching the video.
You may repeat them.
TURN - PROCEED - JOIN - MAKE - TAKE
1. __________ road when possible.
2. In 200 yards, ____________ left.
3. __________ around when possible.
4. _____________ to the indicated route.
5. In 200 yards, ____________ the next exit.
6. In half a mile, _________ a short right turn.
You have reached your destination!
II. Now watch the segment and check your answers.
Answers: 1. join, 2. turn, 3. turn, 4. proceed, 5. take, 6. make
II. Work with a partner. Choose 2 easy-to-reach destinations in your city and give each other instructions to get there driving.