Check the characters who perform the following activities. Write (B) if it is Barry, (A) if it is Adam, (D) if it is Dad, and (M) if it is Mom.
( B ) wear only black and yellow clothes
( ) comb the hair in the morning
( ) spray honey deodorant every day
( ) serve breakfast
( ) use antennas to communicate
( ) sharpen the stinger
( ) read the newspaper during breakfast
( ) read the newspaper in the street
( ) like flying around the house
( ) drive a red car very fast in the city
( ) pick up a friend to go to school
( ) park the car perfectly
I. Write down sentences saying what the Bensons and Adam do everyday.
Ex: 1 - Barry wears only black and yellow clothes.
2 - __________________________________
3 - __________________________________
II . Write down 3 things The Bensons or Adam don’t do in the morning.
Ex: 1 – Adam doesn’t have breakfast with the Bensons.
2 – ______________________________________
3 - ______________________________________
How to prepare your own video activity:
Grammar Goal: Simple Present Tense - Affirmative and Negative Statements
• Select a scene in which the characters’ routines are evident
• Identify the characters in the segment
• List some of the activities the characters perform in the segment
• Students write the name of the characters who perform such activities
• Students write complete sentences, using the simple present tense